What is Information Providers Standards Evaluation and Certification Service?
I/T costs can escalate when there are disparate technologies. Often, I/T costs can be greatly reduced if a business standardises their technology across the entire enterprise. However, it is often difficult to determine exactly what configuration would best fit the company's needs. If your company is looking to implement a standards platform, but are unsure about just how to implement one, let Information Providers help you with our Standards Evaluation and Certification Services. This consultative service provides you with a Technology Coordinator, and expert in implementing the evaluation criteria necessary to select the appropriate technology standard for your business.
Features of the Standards Evaluation and Certification service include:
- Consultation from Technology Coordinators who have demonstrated experience in helping businesses select technology standards
- Evaluation of different technology standards based on a value, performance and an intelligent manageability approach
- Implementation of the service via an Information Providers Technology Customisation Center
Benefits of this service include:
- An I/T infrastructure that fits your unique business requirements
- A standard technology used across the enterprise
- Reduction in I/T support and operational costs